Open Profile Mode
Profile Mode is a new feature since version 1.2.9, unlike Bot Mode, Profile Mode allows you to create and manage separate profiles, for registering/logging multiple accounts on the same website or any similar purposes.
You can easily switch between Bot Mode and Profile Mode by the switch button on the top-left of the bot.
- Title: Naming your profile
- Urls: Links to receive traffic, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Referrers: Link to fake sources, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Browser Width/Height: Browser size.
- Duration: Range of duration to view your website, the bot will view at a random duration between the range that you set
- Max Popups: Maximum number of popups that can be opened.
- Proxy: Proxy information: Type, server, user/pass
- Main Macro: Macros to execute while the profile is running.
- Popups Macros: Macros to execute on every opened popups.
- User Agent: User Agent string, default is chrome
- Accept Language: Browser language
- Hardware: Number of CPUs and RAM size
- GEO: Spoof GEO location.
- Plugin and Mimetypes: Spoof plugin and mime types.
- Screen: Spoof screen resolution, color/pixel depth, touch supports.
- Timezone: Spoof timezone.
- Browser Fingerprint: Canvas, Audio, Client Rect and Font.
- WebRTC: Enable/Disable, spoof public/private IP address
- Audio: Enable/Disable audio.
- WebSecurity: Enable/Disable web security (same-origin policy).
- WebGL Properties: Spoof WebGL properties.