Open the campaign manager
To open the User-Agent manager, click the User Agents button on the bot.
Here, you can add, duplicate, delete your User-Agent. Note that you need to click the
Save button after you are done.
You can adjust the usage rate of User-Agent groups by changing the slider.
- Name: Naming your user agent group
- Browser Size: Width x Height in Pixel
- Screen Size: Fake screen size, Width x Height in Pixel, set to zero to use the default (real screen size)
- Color/Pixel Depth: Fake Color/Pixel Depth, set to zero to use the default (real color/pixel depth)
- Touch: Simulate touch processor (for example this user agent-group is mobile or tablet)
- DPR: Simulate device pixel ratio: Normally use on the mobile user agent. Example value: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5. set to zero to use the default.
- User Agents: List of user agent string, one per line, the bot will use randomly
You can go to https://developers.whatismybrowser.com/ to get more user agents.