Open the campaign manager
To open the campaign manager, click the Campaigns button on the bot.
Here, you can add, duplicate, delete, change the status of your campaigns. Note that you need to click the
Save button after you are done.
- Title: Naming your campaign
- Urls: Links to receive traffic, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Referrers: Link to fake sources, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Duration: Range of duration to view your website, the bot will view at a random duration between the range that you set
- Max Popups: The number of popups allowed to open.
- Block Regex: Block urls on the browser by a regular expression.
- Macros: Macros to execute while the bot is viewing your site.
- Accept Language: Set the browser language by country of the current IP viewing your website. By default it will be en-US, to make this feature work, you need to GEO your proxy list.
You can also modify the available accept languages by country code from the config\accept-languages.txt file to add more or edit them.
- Disable XXX rate: Turn off the browser's features according to a rate you set