Open the campaign manager
To open the campaign manager, click the button on the bot.
Here, you can add, duplicate, delete, change the status of your campaigns.
- Title: Naming your campaign
- Urls: Links to receive traffic, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Referrers: Link to fake sources, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Duration: Range of duration to view your website, the bot will view at a random duration between the range that you set
- Enabled: Enable/Disable the campaign.
- Main Macro: Macros to execute while the browser is viewing your site.
- Popups Macros: Macros to execute on every opened popups.
- User Agent: You may choose to use the global user agent setting or a special user agent group.
- Max Popups: The number of popups allowed to open.
- Block Regex: Block urls on the browser by a regular expression.
- Accept Language: Set the browser language by country of the current IP viewing your website. By default it will be en-US, to make this feature work, you need to GEO your proxy list.
You can also modify the available accept languages by country code from the config\accept-languages.txt file to add more or edit them.
- Disable Image Rate: Turn off the image loading according to a rate you set