Requirements: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
On Windows, to keep the application running smoothly, you may need to disable error dialogs.
Requirements: Ubuntu Desktop 14.04, Centos 7.4, Debian 8.9 or later
You may need to install some required libraries and change mod of two files.
sudo apt-get install -y libgtk-3-0 libgbm-dev libatspi2.0-0 libatomic1
cd the_bot_folder (replace the_bot_folder with the real path on your computer)
chmod +x ./9hbot
chmod +x ./browser/9hbrowser
chmod +x ./3rd/9htl
To start the bot, type ./9hbot from the terminal!
You may also want to see how to run the bot on Centos and Debian
Get your license key
You can get the token key to set up the bot from the your profile page.
Copy and paste your token into the Token box on the settings.
- Token: Your token key.
- Note: Note for the current computer, this note will appear on the bot sessions page.
- Proxy Type: Choose the correct type of your proxy source.
- Proxy Source: Your proxy source file, the bot will read proxies by default from the proxies.txt file in the config folder.
You can set the path to any file on your computer, or a link to your source proxies. The bot will automatically reload proxies after using all the proxies.
If your proxies have authentication, you can set these proxies in IP;user;password format (separated by semicolon)
- Update URL, Frequency Check: Please read the custom update feature.
- Browser Data: What the bot should do with caches and cookies after it has finished viewing a website. Data is stored by thread's index in the browser/data directory
- Auto Start: Auto start the bot when you run it.
- Loop Forever: Loop your proxy list forever. If you disable this option, the bot will stop when all your proxy has been used
- Rotating Mode: Tell the bot that your proxy is rotating/back-connect
- Random Proxies: Use the proxies list randomly
- Random Campaigns: Use the campaigns randomly
- Hide Browser: Hide the browser while the bot is running
- Always On Top: Set the bot window on top
- Allow Downloads: Allow the browser to download files
- Auto Delete Downloads: Automatically delete a file as soon as it is downloaded
- Optimize Performance: This option will reduce browser rendering, you can test how a website looks when this option is enabled from the macro editor
You can set the number of threads (number of browsers running at the same time) by hours. It may be the same or different